My Famous Chicken Tikka Fakeaway
I love this recipe and it’s my go to meal when I feel like a cheat or treat meal..when intact it’s a gorgeous dinner still on plan!
1 tsbp of curry powder
245g of Diced Chicken or Turkey
Green Salad leaves
Low cal cooking spray
Natural Yogurt- 250g (From your dairy allowance)
1 tbsp of dried mint
1. Place the curry powder in an air tight bag- I used a freezer bag
2. Place the diced chicken and create an tight seal on the bag, trapping some air inside
3. Give the bag a really good shake making sure the powder completely covers the meat
4. Fry the diced chicken for around 10-15 minutes on a low-medium heat
5. To make the mint sauce mix the dried min with natural yogurt and a dash of lemon juice
6. Serve the chicken on a bed of salad leaves (80g for on step 2) and drizzle on the natural yogurt and ENJOY!