1. Who are your top three lady heroes?
Hmmmm… I would say Mary Berry, My mum and Tracy Edwards. Yes three very random ladies but all heroes in my opinion.
2. When you were little, what did you want to be?
It quite possibly changed on a weekly basis it went from lawyer, fashion journalist to vet…
3. Who do you feel you’re most like?
Jo Brand. Dry wit.
4. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever?
Ever?! HARRY POTTER! This year? Wild by Cheryl strayed.
5. What makes you feel afraid?
Being afraid makes me afraid- anxiety disorder does that to you.
6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J.K. Rowling?
Oh easy, JK hands down.
7. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
Telling everyone a month before my actual birthday that it was my birthday and I got a present and everyone to sing the song to me…
8. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which one would you choose?
9. What’s your dream job?
10. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
11. Who was your first crush?
12. If you had to choose between using Internet Explorer forever, or permanently using an AOL e-mail address, which one would it be?
Oh god this is a difficult one, I guess IE? I use it at work unfortunately.
13. If you could either be a duck or an owl, which would you be?
Owl, gracious and flying about. Plus i’m almost nocturnal.
14. What do you love about yourself most?
My ability to see the positive in everything.
15. What don’t you like so much?
I’m reactionary as a person and don’t always think things through.
16. Rugrats or Doug?
Rugrats- angelica was my soul buddy.
17. Which house would you belong to in Game of Thrones? Like, very honestly.
Stark- honestly. I’m a red head and from the north- what more do you want? Plus i’m likely to die early.
18. If you got a (new) tattoo, what would it be of?
The deathly hallows symbol
19. What would you like to eat for your last meal?
Mcdonalds fries with a strawberry milkshake…or chicken and chorizo paella. Can I have both?
20. If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
I once got voted ‘most likely to be on big brother’ at school…so..yeah
21. Who has influenced you the most?
I don’t think one person has ever influenced me. I like to take bits out of those that inspire me and help it guide my life.
22. What are your favorite lyrics?
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti
23. Real jeans or jeggings?
24. On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
Try and work out exactly what money there is and distribute it evenly.
25. If you were forced to open a bakery, what would you name it?
26. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done on a date?
Probably go to subway, but because I was so nervous just ordered a bag of prawn and cocktail crisps. I then invited him back to mine for white hot chocolate…the rest is currently history 🙂
27. What do you hope to achieve by 50?
Family and having made a contribution to my career and peace with my life.
28. What has been your best moment this year (so far)?
Starting the cambridge diet- it has been life defining.
29. Would you rather be stuck in traffic for two hours, or have Mcdonalds run out of fries forever?
Oh god…traffic anytime!
30. Why are you so amazing?!
Because I’m Annie!